About Me

My photo
hello! i am a graphic designer / illustrator.
hire me so i can buy food for my cat :D
for anything else email me at raeesa.sya(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, August 18, 2014

Rysa 2014


Hey guys,

I know i havent been blogging. I do miss having a small community where i can share my thoughts and what not. How've you been? Miss ya'alls!

What have i been up to?
I've been busy working. I work for a non-profit now. We do volunteering stuff. At the same time, im still doing freelance graphic design. I'll post a link to my website soon!

Hehe. So shy now. you can follow me on instagram too at @rysa

I don't even know what to write about.. urm... so yeah... miss you alls ^_^

Have a good week ahead!

2 comments:

cindir-rela said...

gosh, welcome back!!

cindir-rela said...

i leave a comment before, tapi rupenye tak lekat! lol

welcome back kitty!!! tengok! kate nak blog again, but takde pun new update!

:)