About Me

My photo
hello! i am a graphic designer / illustrator.
hire me so i can buy food for my cat :D
for anything else email me at raeesa.sya(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, June 14, 2010

SELF MOTION TRACKING TEASER VIDEO (PHOTOS)





teaser for my self motion video: how i see designs. yeah sometimes in motion tracking and in measurements.

i'm almost done with school. i have 3D and this assignment left. submission is this friday. motion tracking might take me forever. but will probably just cheat or something and use stills.. not sure how to edit it yet. 3D rendering might take me a few sleepless days as well. crazy!

6 comments:

farizzet said...

hi, im not sure you deleted me or what, and im not sure you remembered me or not. i guess its not that important to add in fb. im just another reader and fan of your artworks. since ladyesah first shoe. haha...

Tian Chad @ 永遇乐 said...

Would like to see your finished project =)

rysa said...

farizzet- im not sure myself. haha. alaaa. thanks farrizzet! :D:D come to urbanscapes and get my free postcards ok :D

tian chad- thank you :)

farizzet said...

met you last urbanscapes, actually. but this year most prolly not going.

rysa said...

owh yeah the chinese looking guy. hehe. owhh. why not?

farizzet said...

not in town that time, oversea.