About Me

My photo
hello! i am a graphic designer / illustrator.
hire me so i can buy food for my cat :D
for anything else email me at raeesa.sya(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

ABSOLUT & SIKE JONZE COLLABORATION - "I'M HERE" FILM TRAILER






a 30-minute short film by Spike Jonze. Featuring Andrew Garfield and Sienna Guillory
in the lead roles. The soundtrack includes original music by Sam Spiegel and original songs by L.A.-based art musician Aska Matsumiya and other emerging musicians. god! i am so loving the songs!

sigh. so lovely ok. i had always love absolute vodka videos they're so pretty and creative! and i love spike jonze! can't wait to watch this when it comes out! not fair that zul managed to watch the screening at 14bikeco. haihh.

spike jonze also did the film "where the wild things are" (which wasn't screen in malaysia!! so disappointed about that!!).

i'm here will also screen at the Berlin Film Festival in February, followed by a global release in
March on www.imheremovie.com. View the teaser trailer at the official film site
www.imheremovie.com.



one of my fav absolute vodka videos. ABSOLUTE ANTHEM