About Me

My photo
hello! i am a graphic designer / illustrator.
hire me so i can buy food for my cat :D
for anything else email me at raeesa.sya(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MODELS I MET AND LIKED

modelsilike

received new stuff today. lol. my new notebook. so cute haha with a mechanical pencil with a miniature toy figure top from i ♥ snackfood, a ribbon hair clip and rimmel clear lip gloss.



owh and also, my band will be playing in cloth and clef this friday, 19th march 2010. do come and support. huhu ♥

6 comments:

Phynaz said...

what's the name of your band, raeesa?

said...

have the force with you

rysa said...

41 :)

Phynaz said...

cool. i've never been to c&c so hope to catch your band then. but if i don't all the best and "break a leg" :)

meeyow.

cindir-rela said...

raesa!! u alwayz catch cool and rare stuf for u..that notebook!! really catch my eyes!

wuu, got jeles! hahahaah

DiyanaMahad said...

love ur notebook! *wink wink*